multiGuard® Remote LAN
– an Ethernet based alarm system for small installations and private homes
multiGuard® Remote LAN communicates with the free Profort web server via the internet without using GSM or telephone lines. The unit automatically contacts the web server, which makes further setup in the router superfluous.
multiGuard® Remote LAN is a complete transmitter and receiver unit with 3 inputs for transmitting alarms from wired sensors, built-in temperature sensor, 1 output for control of heat pumps, etc. The unit has 2 infrared transmitters and “learn” function for recording codes from an infrared remote control. Plug for external IR transmitter. 5V power supply included.
multiGuard® Remote LAN connects to a LAN router and communicates via the internet through the free Profort web server. Alarms are sent as emails to up to 25 addresses and controlled by commands sent via the free Profort web portal. The unit has room for 10 IR codes, which are programmed with commands and the remote control from the unit to be controlled, e.g. a heat pump.
The unit functions as an alarm system when connecting a motion sensor and a siren. Programming of the unit is done with commands sent from the web portal or via the PC program downloaded from the web page. Either with RS232 cable or via the internet
multiGuard® Remote LAN is especially suitable for heat control in holiday homes with own LAN.
1 output, 3 alarm inputs, 1 analog input, temperature sensor, 2 IR transmitters, 1 IR output and power supply.
Profort no. 009510
Solar no. 54.85.452.090
- Output: 1, max. 6A.
- 2 built-in IR transmitters, plug for external IR transmitter.
- 3 inputs: Alarm (open/close).
- 1 analog input (0-10V, 4-20 mA, PT100).
- Temperature and humidity sensor for alarm and control.
- Phone list: alarm to 25 e-mail addresses.
- Programming: via web-portal www.multiguard.dk.
- Temperature: -20°C til +55°C.