multiGuard® Master RF
– a wireless alarm system for large installations
multiGuard® Master RF is a mobile transmitter and receiver unit with a built-in module for receiving wireless signals. It is especially suitable for monitoring temperature and humidity in places where cable routing is not an option. It logs all measurements twice every hour and sends alarm in case of abnormal conditions.
multiGuard® Master RF is the advanced solution to large installations. It comes in a waterproof IP65 box and can be used in aggressive environments without having to use a cabinet.
Programming, monitoring and reading of log can be done via mobile data (GPRS) and Profort’s web portal or pc program and RS232 cable.
multiGuard® Master RF has a display/keys for programming, displaying alarms and a wireless 868 MHz module for operating up to 60 sensors.
8 relay outputs, 8 alarm inputs, 4 analog inputs, 230V/12-24V AC/DC, IP65, wireless module, display, modbus.
Profort no. 004975
- Dimensions: 215 x 185 x 95 mm, 950 gr
- IP65 box
- Option of wireless module for max. 60 sensors
- Power supply: 230 VAC or 12-24V AC/DC
- Analog log on 73.000 measurements (e.g. 1 measuring point in 4 years, 4 measuring points in 1 år)
- 8 digital inputs (option of 3 as pulse-/minute counter)
- Alarm on NC, NO or 24 VDC
- 4 analog inputs (0-10 VDC, 0-20 mA, PT 100, Profort 007995)
- 8 relay outputs (max. capacity: 1500 VA)
- 8 areas (zones) for individuel alarms
- Power failure: alarm is sent if 9V ACCU is installed
- Programming: configurable via RS232, from PC via USB converter, SMS from mobile phone, mobile data and internet
- Alarm log: 256 spaces
- Antenna: built-in. External antenna optional
- Temperature: -20ºC til 55º
- Modbus to external units, e.g. energy meters
- Prepared for internal/external operator panel