multiGuard® Remote IO
– a compact alarm system for small installations og private homes
multiGuard® Remote IO is a complete mobile transmitter and receiver unit with 3 inputs for transmission of alarms from wired sensors, built-in temperature and humidity sensor, 1 output for control of heat pumps, etc. The unit contains 2 infrared transmitters and a “learn” function for recording codes from an infrared remote control. Plug for external IR transmitter. 12V power supply and battery included.
multiGuard® Remote IO has room for 20 IR codes, which are programmed by SMS and the remote control from the unit to be controlled, e.g. a heat pump. But because it is based on the flexible multiGuard technology, it has numerous other areas of use, e.g. controlling server rooms.
Alarms can be transmitted as SMS to max. 25 telephone numbers. Likewise the output relay is activated by SMS from a mobile phone or call tones (DTMF) from the keyboard.
The unit sends alarm in case of power outage and at the same time functions as an alarm system when connecting a motion sensor and siren.
The unit is programmed by online platform masterview® or by SMS.
multiGuard Remote IO is especially suited for heat control in holiday homes.
1 output, 3 alarm inputs, 1 analog input, temperature and humidity sensor, 2 IR transmitters, 1 IR output.
Power supply and 3,6V Li-ion back-up battery included
Profort no. 009320
- Output: 1, max. 6A.
- 2 built-in IR transmitters, plug for external IR transmitter.
- 3 inputs: Alarm (open/close).
- 1 analog input (0-10V, 4-20 mA, PT100).
- Temperature and humidity sensor for alarm and control.
- Phone list: alarm to 25 numbers SMS/DTMF.
- Programming: online platform masterView or SMS.
- Antenna: Built-in. External antenna optional.
- Temperature: -20°C to +55°C.
- 3,6V Li-ion back-up battery for monitoring of supply voltage.